- Sell Faster
- Stand out from you Competition
- Earn Top Dollar
Buyers spend an average of 6 minutes at a home but form their opinion in the first 15 seconds.
A Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. survey found that STAGED homes spent half the time of
Un-staged homes on the market and sold for more than 6% above the asking price!
85% percent of staged homes fetched offers between 5 percent and 23 percent over list price, according to 2020 data from the Real Estate Staging Association, and by investing 1 percent of the home’s value in staging, 75 percent of sellers saw a return between 5 percent and 15 percent. – RESA (Real Estate Staging Association)
Buyers will stay in a vacant home an average of 5 minutes but will linger in a furnished home up to an average of 40 minutes. Studies show that the longer a buyer remains in the home, the more likely they are to make an offer.
9 out of 10 home buyers find their homes online.
“Price Gets you Interest; Staging Gets you Offers.” (Gary Keller, Keller Williams)
According to the National Association of Realtors:
- Over 82% of buyers find it “easier to visualize the property as their future home” when it is Staged.
- Coincidentally, the response from sellers’ agents was nearly identical, as 23% reported a 1% to 5% price increase on offers for staged homes.
- Eighteen percent of sellers’ agents said home staging increased the dollar value of a residence between 6% and 10%. None of the agents for sellers reported that home staging had a negative impact on the property’s dollar value.
- Moreover, 31% said that home staging greatly decreased the amount of time a home spent on the market.
- Television programming played a noticeable role in how buyers viewed a potential property, according to Realtors®. Agents surveyed said that typically 10% of buyers believed homes should look the way they appear on TV shows. Sixty-three percent said buyers requested their home look like homes staged on television. Sixty-eight percent of Realtors® reported that buyers were disappointed by how homes appeared compared to those seen on TV shows.
- More than 7 in 10 agents find photos, videos and virtual tours more important since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
DOES STAGING WORK:
- Homeowners can lose an average of $13,600 on their home listing without staging first.
- 1 out of 3 buyers overlook flaws when walking through a staged home
- home staging attracts more buyer walkthroughs
- Stage your home first as there is only 1 FIRST IMPRESSION
- Staged homes sell an average 88% faster and for up to 20% more than a home not staged
- A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes.
Contact us today at Eden home, and we can help you save money on carrying costs like mortgage and direct expenses when staging is set up prior to your listing. Buyers will also be more apt to look over your home’s faults when we stage your home. We also want to make sure you’re appealing to buyers from their first visual which is your home listing photos to increase the walkthrough traffic within your home. And remember buyers take on average 15 seconds to make an impression about your home, don’t leave it to chance. So again, contact us today at Eden home staging to have your home stand out more, sit for less time on the market, and to maximize your selling price.
Home Staging Process:
I am ready to set up my staging, what do I do next?
SCHEDULING A STAGE:
- We schedule a tentative stage date that works for both you, your client and our staging schedule prior to your listing date.
- We then tour the home to make a staging plan, build your stage quote for your review
- You will confirm the staging package to finalize the cost.
- Once the job is confirmed, contract completed, and 50% deposit paid, we lock in the confirmed stage install date.
How will you enter my home for a walk through, staging and later destaging?
ACCESS TO THE HOME:
- We require a lockbox /door / garage code for access to the home/entry of the property to make your reservation.
- Construction must be completed, and the home must be cleaned before furniture delivery for our safety, ease of set-up, and for the safety of our materials.
What does staging include?
INCLUDED IN STAGING::
(Our staging plans will offer 1 – 2 – 3 package options for you to look over which will include specific rooms to be staged within each package of choice.
- Wall Art
- Design / Styling
- Professional Interior Stylist
- Professional moving team
How will you get access to stage my (My clients) home?
- Stage day: Furniture is delivered, and preliminary set-up done. Staging is completed and proper furniture layout and full décor according to staging contract.
- New Build / Luxury Home 2-3 Days planned for INSTALL and Staging Completion
- Please let us complete the staging before touring the home.
- You will receive a confirmation text or email when the stage is complete and ready to be photographed.
How do I set up the Destage (staging removal at my (my clients) home?
DESTAGING (STAGING REMOVAL):
- You must schedule a de-stage at least 7 days in advance.
- A lockbox with a key is required for this part of the process, as well. For your convenience and ours, please do not remove it before we have finished de-staging.
- You will receive confirmation via email or text once all staging materials have been removed.
My Home didn’t go pending prior to the initial 30 day staging rental timeline, can I renew the rental furniture ?
- If the property is listed beyond a month from the date of staging, a rental fee will be billed for each additional month.
- Reminders about monthly renewals will be sent out 7-10 days prior to renewal. removal must be requested a minimum of 7days prior to renewal.
- If no removal is requested at this point, your stage will automatically renew, and you will receive an invoice for the new 30-day period.
I’m ready to setup the stage plan how do I pay
Lock in Staging and PAYMENT:
- 50% of the total cost of staging is due as a deposit to schedule your staging. (Payment will be processed via cc you place on file via our staging contract signing)
- The remaining 50% is due at the completion of the staging. (Payment will be processed via cc you place on file)
- Renewal extension. (Payment will be processed via cc you place on file on due date)
How will I know if I owe any staging charges?
- You will be invoiced a renewal fee for each additional month beyond each 30 days provided in the staging contract 7-10 days prior to the next billing cycle. (Payment will be processed via cc on file)
My Home sold prior to the 30-DAY renewal end date, do you offer a refund (PRORATE) For any unused stage time?
- Prorate does not apply to furniture rental days 1-30 (initial stage package)
- Prorate does not apply to furniture renewals.
- You can Request: WEEKLY / BI-WEEKLY / MONTHLY RENTAL RATES (This request is available only after the initial 30-DAY Staging Install and it must be requested by the client otherwise we will bill at the 30-DAY renewal rate.)